You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Been a while.
03-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Been a while.
Hey all. I havent been on in quite some time. Figured I would see what is goin on.

Been fishing in the Credit mostly with the occasional Niagara excursion.

Picked up the Pin about a month ago. Was a steep learning curve but the results have been pretty phenominal.

Anyhow Chrome has been the name of the game lately and I will actually be sad to see winter go for once. Usually by this time of year I am just itching for some soft water and t-shirt weather. Not that I don't wanna see some spring/summer action but the winter has been pretty good fish wise.

Anyhow, I will make a point to throw up a Credit report here and there when useful.

Cheers and tight lines.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Seanook for this post:
OldTimer (03-12-2013)
03-12-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Been a while.
I share your sentiment about winter. I started ice fishing this year, what a hoot! I never thought I'd ever learn to enjoy winter.

Can't wait to see the results of your pinning. Seems like a lot of us are getting into it. I can't say my results have been any better than with spinning gear though, maybe I'm missing something Tongue.

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-13-2013, 04:00 PM
this year is the first winter I stayed in Canada and tried ice fishing. I have a lot of fun with it.
I'm planning to go to Simcoe lake next year and try to target at Pike, laker and white fish.
I never caught a trout by spinning but have caught some by pinning. so I like center pin better.
04-13-2013, 01:13 PM
(03-12-2013 10:59 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote:  I share your sentiment about winter. I started ice fishing this year, what a hoot! I never thought I'd ever learn to enjoy winter.

Can't wait to see the results of your pinning. Seems like a lot of us are getting into it. I can't say my results have been any better than with spinning gear though, maybe I'm missing something Tongue.

This year has been great. The Pin will get you more fish on the river system, bar none.

I was tired of being out fished by guys who put less time in on the river than I did so I gave in a picked up a second hand hand float rod and reel. I will never use another method.

below are a few pics of my first season.

[Image: h2.jpg]

[Image: 6lbbeastie.jpg]

[Image: firststeelheadonthepin.jpg]

[Image: littlehen.png]

Mike.....Maybe you just haven't found the honey hole yet or maybe you just gotta tweak your setup. Any time you wanna come down to Sauga (Once Mother Nature decides to be reasonable) and hit up the Credit, I would be happy to share a bit of what I have been shown. Guaranteed success.

Hope those pic links work... Confused

Tight lines,

Sean.