You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Focusing on the next generation!
02-03-2015, 03:50 PM
Focusing on the next generation!
Hi all,
lots of pictures and hooks for sale to share. everyone customs handmade by myself.
I have started a project a project in my community to help young kids be around around fishing. have a look please and see what you think.

you can check me out on twitter @FlyTyerMiller
or here https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/fly-t...-thrive--4

here's a couple fishing pics, and some of the work i do. tying flies, and trebles for various purposes.

[Image: IMG_1051_zps36cb88af.jpg][img]
[img][Image: IMG_4643_zps50c32d48.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: SAM_0328_zpsecf853e8.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMG_1065_zps06f324a9.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: IMG_1214_zps9de1c911.jpg][/img]
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to flytyingforlife for this post:
captain2002 (02-04-2015)
02-04-2015, 08:37 AM
RE: Focusing on the next generation!
Nice flies!
...And a nice laker, especially from a dock in what appears to be the height of summer.
02-04-2015, 09:12 AM
Nice looking flies, if I was a fish I'd try one, and a great idea to give back to the community. I'm not a fly fisherman, but am sure you will get allot of support, here and locally. Good luck and wish you all the best in your venture.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-04-2015, 02:21 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2015 02:22 PM by flytyingforlife.)
(02-04-2015 09:12 AM)captain2002 Wrote:  Nice looking flies, if I was a fish I'd try one, and a great idea to give back to the community. I'm not a fly fisherman, but am sure you will get allot of support, here and locally. Good luck and wish you all the best in your venture.

Thanks Captain!
to be fair about my fish, i was drifting on my favourite spot out on the lake to catch it. only taking the picture once i returned to my dock...
I can't pretend that i walked on the doc, caught a laker, then went to work haha. it wasn't so simple(i'm not that good).
but thank you
also, it was caught near haliburton ontario, if you're ever in the area. lemme know