You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

08-15-2018, 05:56 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 06:09 PM by mofish.)
Hello
Hi,

Ran into this forum looking to get a very basic question answered and reading some of your responses, I thought that not joining the forum would not be doing my inexperienced self a favour.
I’m new to centerpin river fishing.

Would anyone know what would be worth looking for currently at Duffins creek? I tried out Port Hope and while there were a couple of guys fishing, the salmon seem to be still waiting to make their way up.

Hello and Cheers!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2018, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2018 11:24 PM by cutuzov.)
RE: Hello
hi mofish welcome to the forum.
be aware that centerpin is a cult . Once you in there is no way back to spinning reels Smile

I understand the the main question you are asking "is the salmon run on yet?"
Short answer is no.
Long one is you probably would not find the definitive answer on any public forum. It is like shouting to the whole GTA " come and overcrowd this particular tributary". The only way to be certain is scouting. Keep in mind that the run is triggered by the rising tributaries level.
Duffins is my home creek. If you have specific questions PM and i might be able to help.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply