You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

02-13-2012, 10:58 PM
Hello
Hi everyone
My name is Lorne and I am a dedicated carp angler. I have fished multi species but have settled on carp because they are fun to catch, abundant and very hard fighters . I am a chairman of the Carp Angler's Group here in Canada. If I can help you bank more fish I will. I also hope to learn from and enjoy the posts from all of you.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2012, 11:17 PM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2012 11:19 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
RE: Hello
(02-13-2012 10:58 PM)hammercarp Wrote:  Hi everyone
My name is Lorne and I am a dedicated carp angler. I have fished multi species but have settled on carp because they are fun to catch, abundant and very hard fighters . I am a chairman of the Carp Angler's Group here in Canada. If I can help you bank more fish I will. I also hope to learn from and enjoy the posts from all of you.

Welcome Lorne, welcome! I've always wanted to learn more about carp fishing because I feel I'm missing out on a whole other world of giants to catch =D.

Is there any carping to be done at this time of year?

Where abouts are you from? GTA?

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2012, 10:34 AM
Hello
Thank you for your welcome. I am from Hamilton and do most of my bank angling ( that's UK carp talk for shore fishing ) in and around Hamilton Harbour. I like to take little trips out to the Niagara region and Lake Erie as well. Yes you can catch carp now. You have to find them and change tactics because the cold water slows them down and they eat a lot less.
Lorne
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to hammercarp for this post:
MichaelAngelo (02-14-2012)
02-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Welcome Lorne!
hammercarp a.k.a. Canadas King of Carp is a great addition to this forum and has helped me in the recent past with questions that I had about carp fishing.
02-16-2012, 09:22 PM
(02-15-2012 08:11 PM)Frank81 Wrote:  Welcome Lorne!
hammercarp a.k.a. Canadas King of Carp is a great addition to this forum and has helped me in the recent past with questions that I had about carp fishing.

That's awesome. Lorne, if you have the chance one day to compile some of your favorite carp tips or resources it'd make a great sticky for newcomers to read =).

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user