You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

05-27-2014, 02:14 PM
Hi
Hello my name is Gregian, Ian in short. I am currently living in Scarborough. My only experience with a rod and reel was when we went bass fishing once. I have a lot of experience fishing using a line and hook though in the Philippines, catching tilapia, trigger fish and parrot fish. I have been researching for about 6 moths already at least once a day online and am very sure I would like to go fishing during my free time. I am currently 18 this year and do not have a car. Do you guys know some fishing spots I can try and what species to target, preferably those that can fight even a little, or is it not recommended to go fishing at all without a car?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-27-2014, 02:34 PM
RE: Hi
Hi Gregian,

Welcome to OSF.

Lots of people go fishing that don't own cars. However you will need a licence.............. fishing licence that is.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2014, 04:07 PM
where in scar do you live.....morningside park is a good lil spot i used to go to wet a line....any spot on the rouge river is relaxing too just get away and listen to the flow of the river....depends on the time of year you might even catch something lol...
05-27-2014, 05:00 PM
Welcome!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-27-2014, 09:04 PM
Thx for the welcome. I am located at midland and steeles to be specific.
05-27-2014, 11:11 PM
Welcome Gregian!