You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

04-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Hi
Hi everyone,

I have been fishing since last summer and just love it. I have fished on the Grand River and up north at Algonquin Park.

I like bass fishing the best so far, but haven't caught many other kinds of fishes.

Great fun.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
04-25-2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Hi
Welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions, we just loooove boosting our egos. Okay, I do, the rest might. Tongue
04-26-2015, 06:58 AM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 06:58 AM by OldTimer.)
Hi GailBait,

Welcome to OSF.

I've fished the Grand the odd time myself. Awesome river in its variety of fish.

I'll look forward to your posts.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-29-2015, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2015 03:17 PM by GailBait.)
(04-25-2015 05:47 PM)Dave Bailey Wrote:  Welcome, and don't be afraid to ask questions, we just loooove boosting our egos. Okay, I do, the rest might. Tongue

Thanks for welcoming me. I'll have lots of questions later when it gets warm enough for me to go fishing.

(04-26-2015 06:58 AM)OldTimer Wrote:  Hi GailBait,

Welcome to OSF.

I've fished the Grand the odd time myself. Awesome river in its variety of fish.

I'll look forward to your posts.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Thanks for making me feel welcome.

When I catch something I'll post it up.