You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Hi, new here
09-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Hi, new here
Most of the time I was only searching and reading posts about where I was heading here or on other Ontario fishing forums. Mostly places were provincial parks and possibilities to sit on shore and maybe catch fishes. No boat or own canoe. Only the wife's SUP.

With the family we camped quite many PP nearby Toronto (max 3 hours drive). Some have better luck, some skunk a lot. If parks rent canoes - I tried that too. Arrowhead and Grundy ruled Smile

I prefer a basic setup - a float and a worm; or spinners. Though, the tackle box is full of all crap. Best fishes - those who run away with my baits. I have fond earlier memories of releasing fish caught by my dad. Still like catch and release Smile

Yesterday I went to one conservation area where catch&release is rule. Several spots gave nice size perches (I mean for a pond Smile, all kind of panfishes, small and tiny basses. Observed an osprey fishing and making loud noise.
Today decided to visit Sibbald Point PP. Looked that there are no any other fish except gobies. Everywhere. Only one place had some tiny perches. Where have rock basses disappeared?

Hope to stay here longer Smile
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Hi, new here
Welcome aboard.

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply