You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

How bad is an ant bite?
07-26-2013, 12:56 AM
RE: How bad is an ant bite?
One of my favourite spots in richmond hill is covered in red ants that bite and feel like fire! They crawl up your legs in large numbers and bite you all over! Got so bad I stopped fishing there for a few weeks. But I had an idea yesterday that may be the solution! I'm going to wear flip flops and shorts, place my fold up chair 5" from the shore and fish from inside the pond. That way the damn ants can't get me!
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
07-28-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: How bad is an ant bite?
(07-26-2013 12:56 AM)mcfly Wrote:  One of my favourite spots in richmond hill is covered in red ants that bite and feel like fire! They crawl up your legs in large numbers and bite you all over! Got so bad I stopped fishing there for a few weeks. But I had an idea yesterday that may be the solution! I'm going to wear flip flops and shorts, place my fold up chair 5" from the shore and fish from inside the pond. That way the damn ants can't get me!

That's a sweet plan. Just make sure nothing is touching land to form a bridge and there are no overhanging trees above you. Damn things can fall from trees Dodgy

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply