You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

03-05-2013, 04:55 PM
I'm new
Hi
don't have any ice fishing gear, so i figured reading about people who are fishing will calm the itch until spring.

Is there anyone here from Ottawa or is it mostly Toronto.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2013, 05:09 PM
RE: I'm new
Hi Carail,

Welcome to OSF............... I do believe that there are a few members from the Ottawa area here........... and I am certain that some of the members have fished that area.

In any case.........You'll find lots to relieve your itch......... enjoy

Regards,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-05-2013, 06:33 PM
Welcome Carail,

ZippyFX is from Ottawa so you can gain some knowledge about fishing in the area from him. And that itch will be relieved very quickly with a little reading around on the forum. In my case, reading about fishing just makes me itch even more for summer Tongue.

Welcome,
Giuga10
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-06-2013, 09:46 AM
Welcome, I'm from Ottawa... Last year I fished mostly the Rideau (Mostly between the loing island locks and Kars), the Ottawa (at Petrie) and the Jock... When the water gets soft I plan to hit the Ottawa more often this year. If we get some good weather I have staked out some spots for pre-spawn Pike.... Looking forward to ice out cats though.

If things stay cold out I may go an a guided ice-fishing trip out in Rockland towards the end of March.

Were do you fish in Ottawa?
Find all posts by this user