You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Is this floatation suit a good deal?
02-06-2013, 03:52 PM
Is this floatation suit a good deal?
http://www.canadiantire.ca/browse/produc...0180204933

I received this price alert that this floatation suit is on sale (199.99 on regular 299.99) in Richmond hill Canadian Tire, is this a good deal?
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-06-2013, 10:49 PM
RE: Is this floatation suit a good deal?
You should check if they have your size... I know most of the ones I've seen left in stock now at any store are only XL and XXL sizes.

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2013, 11:51 PM (This post was last modified: 02-06-2013 11:55 PM by Jeremy Ray Green.)
NO, GET a MUSTANG...

if you can make it to the sportsmanshow this weekend you might be able to find a good deal for yourself by shopping around.

the best way to get a deal at a show like this is goto the Company booth and express your interest in their product, They can give you an acknowledgment, and you can goto a booth that sells their product at the show and get a discount directly from the manufacturer at that sale.
that whole last day of the show sale never works out as there are 20 + shows all across north america over the next 2 months most of these guys are going to...

if there is something youre interested dont hesitate to ask more questions than a person would want to answer Wink ....

If you are going to make an investment in something like this you will want quality.

They are on sale because they do not get sold, and there is a reason for that..

Michael had a once in a lifetime experience as far as im concerned about a product from mustang but i love my one piece suit and wouldnt trade it for anything on the market today, be sure to check also if it is a register'd floatation device within the canadian coast guard standards.

My 2 cents.

~Jeremy

02-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Are you talking about this: http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/ice-fish...ival-suit/ ?
I received sails news letter that all winter clothing at regular price in-store are on sale for 30-50% off until Feb 10th. am not sure whether this is included.
02-08-2013, 11:39 PM
(02-07-2013 05:13 PM)onwind Wrote:  Are you talking about this: http://www.sail.ca/en/catalogue/ice-fish...ival-suit/ ?
I received sails news letter that all winter clothing at regular price in-store are on sale for 30-50% off until Feb 10th. am not sure whether this is included.

That's the one Jeremey and I have. When I was looking at other suit models I noticed they don't have as many straps that go across your legs and they don't have a strap around your wrist... I guess the wrist strap was a priority for me since I hate sleaves riding up over my hands. I guess I have short arms Sad haha

02-10-2013, 10:16 PM
(02-06-2013 11:51 PM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote:  Michael had a once in a lifetime experience

Inspected the replacement suit today... the rips are back! This time they're 5" from the bottom of one of the legs....

SERIOUSLY what the heck!!!

I'm sure SAIL has no more in stock so I won't be able to get a replacement through them. Suit is 2 weeks old. No word of a lie.

Rips right through the foam and outer shell.... DodgyDodgyDodgy

02-11-2013, 09:51 PM
get your money back and go buy one from lebaron