You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Looking for guidance
09-23-2012, 11:05 PM
Looking for guidance
Hello everyone. I finally gave in and bought myself a new float rod and reel. I have mainly fished the Notty for steelhead growing up but have only bottom bounced for them. I would love to learn how to float fish and now have the gear to do so. Looking to meet up with some people who can maybe pass on some knowledge on techique and rigging as well as having people to fish with as all my friends are more of the lazy type and can't be bothered even giving it a shot. Im from Brantford but don't mind driving if it isnt a crazy long drive to meet up and fish with new people
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 11:43 PM
RE: Looking for guidance
(09-23-2012 11:05 PM)Ridx Wrote:  Hello everyone. I finally gave in and bought myself a new float rod and reel. I have mainly fished the Notty for steelhead growing up but have only bottom bounced for them. I would love to learn how to float fish and now have the gear to do so. Looking to meet up with some people who can maybe pass on some knowledge on techique and rigging as well as having people to fish with as all my friends are more of the lazy type and can't be bothered even giving it a shot. Im from Brantford but don't mind driving if it isnt a crazy long drive to meet up and fish with new people

I haven't bought float gear yet, so I can't help you there Tongue.

If you're ever going to the Toronto area, send me a message and we can swap numbers!

I also venture to Oakville occasionally, so we could meet up there! I'll let you know next time I'm planning a trip there.

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply