You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Reptile stuff Exo Terra Solar Glo, Ceramic Heaters, Clamp Lamps, Rocks & more
08-14-2013, 10:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 10:31 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
Reptile stuff Exo Terra Solar Glo, Ceramic Heaters, Clamp Lamps, Rocks & more
I used to keep a big ol' water monitor lizard, but those days have come and gone. Might as well move these things over to a new owner.

Everything is MINT. Priced to sell quick! Won't find this stuff at these prices anywhere else.

Exo Terra Solar Glo 160 Watts $40
Exo Terra Ceramic Heat Emitter 250 Watts $30
2x Exo Terra Porcelain Porcelain Clamp Lamp (perfect for each of the above lamps). $20 each

Will throw in an extra dome clamp lamp (total of 3 porcelain clamp lamps) if you get everything together.

Zoo Med Rock Heater RH-1 10.3 Watts - $15
"Zoo life" heat emitter runs at 100 Watts - $20

[Image: $T2eC16N,!ygE9s7HHq5RBSDDvRuYY!~~48_20.JPG]

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
08-14-2013, 10:31 PM
RE: Reptile stuff Exo Terra Solar Glo, Ceramic Heaters, Clamp Lamps, Rocks & more
did you keep it in an aquarium? I'd be interested in something like that lol
Find all posts by this user
08-14-2013, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013 11:14 PM by MichaelAngelo.)
RE: Reptile stuff Exo Terra Solar Glo, Ceramic Heaters, Clamp Lamps, Rocks & more
(08-14-2013 10:31 PM)mcfly Wrote:  did you keep it in an aquarium? I'd be interested in something like that lol

Aquariums are coming... just have to sort out how many and which sizes I have. Things are moving!

I kept him in a big plexiglass/wood enclosure. If the enclosure still in decent shape (it's burried in the basement) I'll be putting it up as well.

edit: here's a shot of him in the enclosure (the coke bottle was for scale). I sold him about a year ago.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

08-15-2013, 12:28 AM
Definitely interested in the aquariums, mcfly get ready for a bidding war Tongue
08-15-2013, 02:36 PM
I searched my basement but I can't find the reptile enclosure, I may have given it to the guy who bought the lizard. Oh well, sorry guys. Aquariums/ filters will be posted soon.