You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

Winter Hatches Fly Tying Symposium
02-19-2013, 11:56 AM
Winter Hatches Fly Tying Symposium
Anyone going to this? All day fly tying courses. Here's the link.

http://www.winterhatches.org/symposium.html

Click on the PDF.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
02-25-2013, 08:34 PM
RE: Winter Hatches Fly Tying Symposium
Is this one free? I didn't see any info about price?

[Image: logobgs.png]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-25-2013, 09:46 PM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2013 09:46 PM by TOFishingNoob.)
Looks neat... Bill Spicer! He's from the New Fly Fisher! I love that show... Big Grin I know, I know...

It sucks that I"m too busy... 9 things to hand in that week... I saw Sheldon (Guy from Wilsons) at the TSS. Had a nice chat with him... Impressed my buddies with how deep into flies we got.
02-26-2013, 12:34 AM
Michael I think the price is in the PDF top right corner for fly tying, it's $65. I know it's steep but you get like 5 hours of instruction. I don't know how many people they'll have, maybe a room full..........lol. But it also gives you a full year's membership with the club.

At Wilson's there was only the 3 of us and it was perfect.

Cool Noob, I bet all your buddies are asking you for advice on fly fishing and tying now....lol. Sheldon is awesome, I found him so professional in his teaching and manner. It would be so cool to go fishing with him, but I bet he'd charge as a guide........lol.Tongue

I don't think I can make this one.Sad Wish I could.
02-26-2013, 08:14 PM
(02-26-2013 12:34 AM)grubman Wrote:  Cool Noob, I bet all your buddies are asking you for advice on fly fishing and tying now....lol. Sheldon is awesome, I found him so professional in his teaching and manner. It would be so cool to go fishing with him, but I bet he'd charge as a guide........lol.Tongue

Yea, they all want to come out with me this summer, although I can't convince them to pick up the bobbin. Sheldon was a great teacher. I bet he'd charge a lot as a guide...