You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...

welcome message
10-07-2014, 01:36 PM
welcome message
Hello MichaelAngelo and everyone,

Thanks for the warm welcome.

I am a resident of Markham, Ontario. My wife and I are strictly amateur anglers. Although we have been fishing on and off for a number of years we are not experts. We go out to get away from the city. We go to locations that are within two or three hours from our home.

We have caught mostly large mouth bass, sun fish and cat fish.

We would really like to go Salmon fishing this season so we are looking for any advice about a good location around the GTA and the best kind of bait to use.
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2014, 02:35 PM
RE: welcome message
Welcome to OSF.

Like most forums - you'll see little specific information re fishing spots posted here for all the world to see.

However I would imagine that most of the larger Lake O tributaries will, at present, have varying levels of pacific salmon in them for at least the balance of this month++.

You may find that "creative" searching of past posts here will help you with tactics and gear.

Cheers,

OldTimer

<>< I once gave up fishing. It was the most terrifying weekend of my life. ><>

See you on the river.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2014, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 03:02 PM by manxdk.)
RE: welcome message
(10-07-2014 02:35 PM)OldTimer Wrote:  Welcome to OSF.

Like most forums - you'll see little specific information re fishing spots posted here for all the world to see.

However I would imagine that most of the larger Lake O tributaries will, at present, have varying levels of pacific salmon in them for at least the balance of this month++.

You may find that "creative" searching of past posts here will help you with tactics and gear.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Many thanks OldTimer, for your sound advice. If we do go I will let you know how we made out.
Find all posts by this user