Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: weekend april 20 /21 fishing plans?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heading out this weekend?

I'm planning on a full day over the Islands on Sunday.
Carp are back at the islands, Coronation park and the outer harbour..... Big Grin
They're back mike really? Where's the super zoomed facial beauty shot this time?
(04-23-2013 08:20 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]They're back mike really? Where's the super zoomed facial beauty shot this time?

You've had the one for 2013, next one's due in 2014.....Tongue

Saw Dave down at Hearn, he was stalking Carp. I went over to Coronation and saw a small pod cruising the wall in the sunshine. I was over the Islands in the evening pre-baiting Olympic, and had two Carp turn up for the free meal.

Wasn't fishing as I had my Exage stolen from my car earlier in the day.... Dodgy
(04-23-2013 10:40 PM)MikeH Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't fishing as I had my Exage stolen from my car earlier in the day.... Dodgy

Bummer.... what's the replacement going to be? Interested on your thoughts of the Exage... they're pricey ones...
(04-29-2013 07:42 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Bummer.... what's the replacement going to be? Interested on your thoughts of the Exage... they're pricey ones...

I found it to be a really good travel rod. Unlike most of the other telescopics it comes in ultralight though to medium heavy options.
I will definitely be getting another one at some point. In the meantime I am probably looking at a four piece Rapala Baja tropical series as the replacement rod, as I can get a 12ft medium heavy one with a 4oz casting load for Carp fishing on the road.
Reference URL's