Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello Fellow Boatless Anglers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all,

25 year old from Vaughan/Richmond Hill area. New to the forum, but not to fishing. Have been enjoying fishing since my late childhood/ early adolescence. I feel blessed to be living here in Ontario, where a body of water is within a stone's throw in any direction. I do most of my fishing from land, and so it's nice to have found a site dedicated to our unique challenges.

I mostly practice catch & release, with the occasional fishy making it to my dinner table. I fish mainly for bass, pike and panfish, with the occasional bottom-feeder in my cross-hairs.

That's me in a nutshell. Happy fishing!
Welcome Masfish,

Ontario's great ain't it Big Grin. What's your favorite fish. What type of rod do you use?

Welcome!
(05-12-2013 05:05 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Masfish,

Ontario's great ain't it Big Grin. What's your favorite fish. What type of rod do you use?

Welcome!

Ontario's awesome! Wildlife galore. My favourite fish to catch is bass. They're beautiful fish, and I love the acrobatic displays when reeling one in. They put up a nice fight. Pike is a close second.

I use a medium/medium-heavy rod. They're versatile for just about anything. How about you?
(05-12-2013 06:31 PM)Masfish Wrote: [ -> ]Ontario's awesome! Wildlife galore. My favourite fish to catch is bass. They're beautiful fish, and I love the acrobatic displays when reeling one in. They put up a nice fight. Pike is a close second.

I use a medium/medium-heavy rod. They're versatile for just about anything. How about you?

I can't say I have a favorite fish, but if I had to choose I'd say Rainbow Trout.

My set up varies as I use different set ups all the time. Big Grin
Hi Masfish,

Welcome aboard.

Regards,

OldTimer
Glad you joined, I love the excitement of bass too.
Reference URL's