Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Shore fishing spots around GTA within 50 KM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to know any shore fishing spots around GTA within 50 KM
(06-14-2013 09:56 AM)SAM Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know any shore fishing spots around GTA within 50 KM

Me too.
One common spot is the causeway(scugog st. 7A) in Port Perry, I personally haven't fished it but have fished at the end of Island rd. where I caught a lot of panfish.
I would recommend introducing yourself first.
Try Rouge River at Lawrence east of port union. Heard there's lots of fish there
(07-19-2013 09:57 PM)mcfly Wrote: [ -> ]Try Rouge River at Lawrence east of port union. Heard there's lots of fish there

Really? I tried twice recently but got nothing. Then again, I get nothing pretty much anywhere so I am not much of a benchmark Big Grin
There are two marinas on Bathurst @ Holland River in Bradford. One is Albert marina $5 and the other one is at the end of the road $10.
(07-22-2013 11:39 PM)cocofish Wrote: [ -> ]There are two marinas on Bathurst @ Holland River in Bradford. One is Albert marina $5 and the other one is at the end of the road $10.

Hi, what can you catch from those marinas? Are they open for fishing during boating season or only after the end of Summer?
(06-14-2013 09:56 AM)SAM Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to know any shore fishing spots around GTA within 50 KM

Instead of following typical suggestions of spots that receive a lot of pressure, you can try finding spots using Google Maps. Look for water and then drive over and see if you can fish it. A great way to find new fishing spots and it's worked for many members so far.
Reference URL's