Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: weds 21st March - Toronto Islands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Temperature forecast is for 25 degrees on Wednesday, so I'm taking the day off work to spend the entire day fishing over at Toronto Islands.

Sweeeeet!!
Nice! I have Wednesday off as well, although I'm not sure yet where I'll be headed.
nice..hey mikeh, i might see you out there. going to try and make it there for the first time.
do you know how early the ferry comes?..im coming down from markham. Confused
(03-19-2012 06:02 PM)prime89 Wrote: [ -> ]nice..hey mikeh, i might see you out there. going to try and make it there for the first time.
do you know how early the ferry comes?..im coming down from markham. Confused

http://www.torontoislands.org/index.php?...33&lang=en

Ferry schedule and fares. Only the Wards island ferry runs until April, so if you walk the 5km around to Hanlans point, you'll have to walk 5km back again.....Big Grin
awsum! thanks..is the loading dock near union st?..if i take the subway to union st..is it walking distnce from union st?
Ferry terminal is behind Harbour Castle hotel on queens quay. Go out of union and head down Bay st.
yup I checked the map. Alright I'm pretty sure I'm coming down tommmorow morning, gon.have to leave early. Can't wait to.catch some pike.. hopefully Il see u there. Thx for the help Mike.
I am not there until Wednesday.
Oh ya tru..I heard its going to be real hot on Wed.
Ok so the plan was for tommorow but its probably for Wed as well, spending the evening with the wife tommorow..so no fishing Sad... Oh well atleast shel be happy..n Il be set for Wed... I just hope its not to hot n the fish get lazy.
(03-19-2012 11:32 PM)prime89 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh ya tru..I heard its going to be real hot on Wed. I just hope its not to hot n the fish get lazy.
Should be ok, at the moment it is forecast to be overcast all morning and hottest around 4pm.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's