Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: HI EVERYONE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone, im new in the country and i dont have any friends yet. im 22 and i come from north Italy. i have a passion for fishing. i'm in Oakville. if anyone doesnt want to go fishing alone im allways ready to cast. i have all the gear and the fishing permit. send me a message if you want a fishing buddy.
Hi Mirko,

Welcome to OSF.......... and to Ontario.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome! Did you do much fishing in Italy?

Enjoy the forum!
(07-04-2013 08:28 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Did you do much fishing in Italy?

Enjoy the forum!

hi, yes, i did a lot of fishing back home. i live in the Alps, so mostly trout fishing in the rivers. but i also love fishing pikes, and carps when i feel like a "sitting down" fishing session. i also do spearfishing when i go to sardinia.
Hi there welcome from a new member!
Mirko... PM sent.
(07-05-2013 11:11 AM)mirkoarcais Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-04-2013 08:28 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome! Did you do much fishing in Italy?

Enjoy the forum!

hi, yes, i did a lot of fishing back home. i live in the Alps, so mostly trout fishing in the rivers. but i also love fishing pikes, and carps when i feel like a "sitting down" fishing session. i also do spearfishing when i go to sardinia.

I would love to see your pictures from back home. Trout fishing in the Alps sounds like a lot of fun, with gorgeous scenery.
Reference URL's