Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys and gals,

Some of you might know me on other fishing forums. I have gotten my first centerpin setup this year and love steelheading along with cranking for bass.

Cheers,
Cat
(08-01-2013 05:29 PM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and gals,

Some of you might know me on other fishing forums. I have gotten my first centerpin setup this year and love steelheading along with cranking for bass.

Cheers,
Cat

Hey there Cat. Congrats on the centerpin setup... right on time for the fall. Whereabouts do you hail from?
(08-01-2013 07:14 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-01-2013 05:29 PM)Catfish Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys and gals,

Cheers,
Cat

Hey there Cat. Congrats on the centerpin setup... right on time for the fall. Whereabouts do you hail from?
Near the hammer. Is it okay if i call you mike?
Welcome Catfish!
Well catfish i didn't know you're here too. LoL. Great timing on the centerpin. steelies will be running pretty soon.
(08-02-2013 09:00 AM)rich_ace_G Wrote: [ -> ]Well catfish i didn't know you're here too. LoL. Great timing on the centerpin. steelies will be running pretty soon.
Yep just yesterday Cool
Welcome Catfish! FishingNoob was taken here, so I settled! Big Grin
Welcome Catfish, you're a great contributor to another fishing forum I visit, hopefully you'll bring your knowledge and experience here also.
(08-02-2013 10:08 PM)TOFishingNoob Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Catfish! FishingNoob was taken here, so I settled! Big Grin

Lol dude
Welcome!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's