Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hey Guys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Guys,

I just wanted to say Hi! to this new forum.

Im a new fisherman that just got his fishing license.

My main place I fish is at Eglinton Flats. Lots of Bluegils, some Crappie and the very rare Bass.

Im hoping to find more shoreline places to fish and I hope this forum can show me some excellent places.

Cheers
Welcome. You should try targeting Carp, I just got into fishing for them and they are a blast, and they can be found almost anywhere and can be caught on very simple set ups!
(08-04-2013 09:09 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. You should try targeting Carp, I just got into fishing for them and they are a blast, and they can be found almost anywhere and can be caught on very simple set ups!

Carp? Hmmmm...

When targeting Carp, is carrying a net with you a must have item?
(08-04-2013 11:54 PM)instapump416 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2013 09:09 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. You should try targeting Carp, I just got into fishing for them and they are a blast, and they can be found almost anywhere and can be caught on very simple set ups!

Carp? Hmmmm...

When targeting Carp, is carrying a net with you a must have item?

Not a must have but recommended, it's more difficult to land one without one, but I manage to do it, just takes more time to get the fish in.
Welcome to the OSF forum InstaPump.

Regards,

OldTimer
Welcome to the fourm
Im gonna do some carp research and ill give it a go.
(08-05-2013 10:05 PM)instapump416 Wrote: [ -> ]Im gonna do some carp research and ill give it a go.

Sweet. PM me if you have any question, I might be able to help Smile
OOO GL HF, went to milne for carp again last night got nothing but a turtle. Nick we need your secret ingredients for your chum, ours from last night wasn't as effective, "this made me think about sponge bob for some reason... The secret formula SHALL BE MINE MUAHHAHA"
Reference URL's