Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Fishing the Credit for salmon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(09-01-2013 01:04 PM)ifish Wrote: [ -> ]I will be fishing the credit for salmon using little cleos and flashy times next weekend if anyone is interested

Sounds interesting...are you still planning to go?
anyone end up meeting to fish the credit? I'd be down to check out some spots if anyone has some. I heard the run is going alright over there right now
I would be very happy to join are you going this week? FYI I am a newbie to fishing but would love to learn and fishing for salmon sounds great. So if thats ok for you give me a shout.
How'd you do out there iFish? Did the bass pro glow spoons produce?
(10-21-2013 10:12 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]How'd you do out there iFish? Did the bass pro glow spoons produce?

Sorry for the late response. Salmon have been hopping in my net sort of speak.......loll. Now its all about Chromies.....I will be at the credit this weekend in search of some steel head beauties..... I am sure it will be packed. That's why I love fishing in the cold months.............less people! Only the real men come out to play in the freezing tempertures.......loll.
(11-01-2013 05:03 PM)ifish Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-21-2013 10:12 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]How'd you do out there iFish? Did the bass pro glow spoons produce?

Sorry for the late response. Salmon have been hopping in my net sort of speak.......loll. Now its all about Chromies.....I will be at the credit this weekend in search of some steel head beauties..... I am sure it will be packed. That's why I love fishing in the cold months.............less people! Only the real men come out to play in the freezing tempertures.......loll.

how long is the steelhead season ..
(11-01-2013 05:09 PM)Fishchaser67 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2013 05:03 PM)ifish Wrote: [ -> ]

how long is the steelhead season ..

There are areas that are open all year but it depends on the area you're fishing in, check the regsSmile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's