Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Help - fishing from shore?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Four coworkers and myself are making the 5 hour trip up to Oswego NY to charter a salmon trip on Monday. However, after hearing of all the different species of large fish in the lake (We're Lake Ontario Virgins), we're trying to squeeze as much fishing as possible into the trip, ie: Sunday afternoon and night fishing. Our cabin is actually on the lake front in Mexico, Ny. Any type of help in regards to bait, tackle, methods to help us out on Sunday would be much appreciated. As an avid river and ocean fisherman I have gathered a large collection of tackle over the years to the dismay of my wife. Not sure what's biting this time of year and what we should / could be doing from the shoreline. Any help is much appreciated..
you shouulld be close to salmon river?

Good luck from there it will be a Shit show,

There should be hundreds of people out fishing, Let us here fo your reports from your trip you should have a great ime on the charter boat.

~Jeremy
(08-22-2013 11:13 PM)Jeremy Ray Green Wrote: [ -> ]you shouulld be close to salmon river?

Good luck from there it will be a Shit show,

There should be hundreds of people out fishing, Let us here fo your reports from your trip you should have a great ime on the charter boat.

~Jeremy

This might help:

http://go.lunarcow.com/publication/?i=128369

OT
Reference URL's