Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Wheretofish - GTA Urban Angler
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I thought I'd join this forum because I know my resources will help everyone here. I want to share videos of all the places I've fished and the places people are curious about.

One thing I find lacking on youtube are videos of places to fish from shore. I have filled this missing piece and I hope everyone will help me discover no places to fish and try out.

I do not expose honey holes but just a general consensus of how the fishing area looks like.

If it's ok with the admin, I'd like to share my youtube channel below. This is dedicated to ontario shore fishing opportunities only.

http://www.youtube.com/wheretofish
Welcome wheretofish.

Great idea you have there. I checked out your vids and they are good, but I think you should talk more, like explain any pros or cons about the area and some little details about it ect. And get some more shots of you fishing. Other than that great stuff.

I subscribed!
Great stuff dude! Welcome to our site!
Nice videos, I watched some before you joined the forum as there aren't many videos on fishing urban areas in the GTA. Thanks for the videos, I also fish some of these areas.
Definitely a great idea!

It would be good to talk a bit like mentioned above. Also, let people know if you've fished there or not or just scouting. The more information you given the more reason people will have to watch your videos!

Good luck!
THX great videos for beginners like me.
Reference URL's