Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: WTF? wheretofish youtube channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

The reason why I joined is to help everyone here discover new places to fish from shore. Many of us don't have boats or the luxury to travel far to fish. I'm part of the Toronto Urban Fishing Ambassadors and I try my best to give back to the fishing community.

If anyone here is curious to know how the area is like for fishing spots instead of google mapping everything, I'm here to help add that extra resource with videos.

I do not expose honey holes and exploit them. The places I visit are accessible areas anyone can go to.

Please subscribe as I normally post about 3-4 new fishing spot videos in the GTA weekly. If you have any request, please reply to this thread and I'll check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/wheretofish

Tight lines everyone!!
Keep up the good work dude!
WTF... i thoroughly enjoyed all of your urban vids.

Brought back alot of memories of certain spots... makes me wanna revisit them for a simple fun romp.

Definitely keep up the nice HD vids Smile
Great idea!
I clicked on your channel, to see some videos and I recognized them. Seems I subscribed to you under a different channel name???
Reference URL's