Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Greetings & Salutations!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, just joined the site! I am a fishing addict who has fished tournaments for over 20+ years and still enjoy them. I grew up in High Park and cut my fishing teeth on Grenadier Pond, Catfish Pond, Toronto Islands, Toronto Waterfront, Humber River, Mimico Creek, Ontario Place, Hearn & Lakeview generating stations, Credit River, Eglinton Flats and on and on!

Although I do have a bass boat for tournaments, I am a big advocate of easy affordable accessible fishing for everyone and I love that there is a site such as this. Looking forward to sharing with everyone here!
(03-26-2012 08:17 PM)David Chong Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, just joined the site! I am a fishing addict who has fished tournaments for over 20+ years and still enjoy them. I grew up in High Park and cut my fishing teeth on Grenadier Pond, Catfish Pond, Toronto Islands, Toronto Waterfront, Humber River, Mimico Creek, Ontario Place, Hearn & Lakeview generating stations, Credit River, Eglinton Flats and on and on!

Although I do have a bass boat for tournaments, I am a big advocate of easy affordable accessible fishing for everyone and I love that there is a site such as this. Looking forward to sharing with everyone here!

Hey Dave, welcome to the site. Wish i had a bass boat Sad
Welcome aboard, sorry to hear you got caught up in the latest round of the Harbourfront Centre's shore fishing ban.
Thanks Mike! Part of me is actually glad that my waterfront incident occurred as I was unaware of these issues but now hopefully we can move forward and get it resolved!
Welcome David! Great to have you aboard.
Awsum, we gota pro on the site! Welcome David Smile
I really want to start tourneys, ofcourse out of the back,no boat for me.
Welcome to OSF David. Great to have you here.
Welcome David,

This is quite the niche site! And so far we gaining some really respected members!!!
Welcome.
Thank you everyone for your warm welcomes!
prime89 the best way to experience the tournament scene at a reasonable price & if you don't have a boat is to join a club there are all kinds around! Where are you located?
Cheers,
Dave
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's