Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Whitby harbour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I work evenings this week, finishing at 11pm. After work I'll be frequenting Whitby harbour to cast some glow spoons and J-13's.

I'll be there tonight around 11:15pm, let me know if you want to join in. I'll be there for about an hour or so, depends if I see any activity or not.
With the salmon travelling west bound, hope there might be more at whitby harbour. I saw two fish surface a week ago, but since no blood visible on the floor, proving hardly any fish were landed, I tried casting lures, and gave up after 15 minutes of trying. The area is very nice to just sit back and relax. Due to being too vast for salmon to travel, therefore fish could be anywhere at a given time. Closer to any river flow is more feasible to fish there. I am not sure where the creek flows from that area.

I have to cut my salmon Pier fishing season short to head back home to Asia by Oct 15, to deal with some family matter. I was not able to hit 10 fish this year, only 9 landed, half of my numbers from last year. I hope for a better salmon year next year around. However, I have acquired new found knowledge this year that will definitely improve my odds for landing more fish next year, to also beat the crowds.

Trout fishing starting November at NIagara..................hope to do even better this year!
Reference URL's