Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: My first Youtube video.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys I just uploaded my first youtube video and I thought I'd share.

It was filmed by a Gopro Hero 3: Black Edition in very high HD but my editing software couldn't render in that high quality so the video isn't the best quality. Hope you enjoy it, any suggestions and tips are welcome.

Thanks!

Hey.......... you know what - I liked it............ reality and a laid back style.

Quality...shmality.......... so what........... I could see it just fine.

All in all........ I felt I was there too.

That's one important point of sharing certain moments, otherwise they exist only in your mind.

More please............ smile.

Cheers,

OT
cool video. nice editing. but why fishing for minnows? lol
Nice vid, I just subscribed.

I cant wait to make my hero vids.
Im just waiting for a sale on their accessories.
(09-18-2013 06:32 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey.......... you know what - I liked it............ reality and a laid back style.

Quality...shmality.......... so what........... I could see it just fine.

All in all........ I felt I was there too.

That's one important point of sharing certain moments, otherwise they exist only in your mind.

More please............ smile.

Cheers,

OT

Thank you so much! Means a lot. Really happy you enjoyed it!

Hopefully I can make some more good content in the near future Smile

Thanks!
(09-18-2013 06:33 PM)mcfly Wrote: [ -> ]cool video. nice editing. but why fishing for minnows? lol

Thanks mcfly, means a lot! Hey minnows can be fun too Wink

Thanks!
(09-18-2013 07:15 PM)instapump416 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice vid, I just subscribed.

I cant wait to make my hero vids.
Im just waiting for a sale on their accessories.

Thanks a lot! Can't wait to see your videos, good luck!

Thanks!
Cool! Nice first effort.
(09-18-2013 09:27 PM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]Cool! Nice first effort.

Thanks!
Good job on the first vid for sure. Editing was done pretty smoothly so great job on that.

Since the GoPro's are so versatile, try attaching it to your chest iron man style to get that POV on the rod and catching the fish. I, personally, enjoy those videos because it puts you right in the middle of the action!
(09-19-2013 01:38 PM)shawarma Wrote: [ -> ]Good job on the first vid for sure. Editing was done pretty smoothly so great job on that.

Since the GoPro's are so versatile, try attaching it to your chest iron man style to get that POV on the rod and catching the fish. I, personally, enjoy those videos because it puts you right in the middle of the action!

Thanks! I wan't to get that POV but chest mounts are pretty expensive and I need the money for other things right now, but I will be getting one, just a matter of time, and hopefully a sale.
Great Video ... keep up the good work ... Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's