Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: carp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey ladies and gents been doing a lot of carp fishing these past couple weeks .. Looking for fellow carp anglers that live or can travel to Hamilton area do a day carping. Just looking to learn tips tricks and catch some fish biggest out of this area I've been by myself has been 30 . 7 lbs a few 25 + and a lot of mid doubles ..
If interested pm and set up date and time .. I'd love to post pictures but can't on this forum ..
i was really into carp during the summer but i find that the action slowed down quite a bit by late august. It's salmon/steelhead time! I'd be down for carp fishing next summer lol
Sounds like you're slaying them out there Jeff. I'm a carp noob, and have had sparse luck over here in north Toronto.
(10-07-2013 05:00 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like you're slaying them out there Jeff. I'm a carp noob, and have had sparse luck over here in north Toronto.

Been good I'm no pro don't get me wrong small water .but every time I have caught fish .. No less then six fish a session
Reference URL's