Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wife wanted - that can dig worms, - wash, wax, and detail my pickup, plus clean and cook fish (without any bones- “EVER”).

Must own recent issue 16’+ aluminum boat, with electric start 4 stroke motor, live well, and a “state-of–art” fish finder.

Please send certified appraisal of the boat, and pdf scan of the fish finder manual.

Oh ya……… lottsa money too please.

Smile…………..
(04-03-2012 04:17 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Wife wanted - that can dig worms, - wash, wax, and detail my pickup, plus clean and cook fish (without any bones- “EVER”).

Must own recent issue 16’+ aluminum boat, with electric start 4 stroke motor, live well, and a “state-of–art” fish finder.

Please send certified appraisal of the boat, and pdf scan of the fish finder manual.

Oh ya……… lottsa money too please.

Smile…………..

OldTimer
If you fine extras let me know Please. I wanted too. good luck for you search!
I must be usin' the wrong bait ........... keep on catchin 12' fiberglass leaky jon boat owners, with no oars, no anchor, no kitchen, and no teeth.............

(smile)

OldTimer
(04-04-2012 06:37 AM)googie Wrote: [ -> ]OldTimer

Here you take this one............. I'll wait for the next one:

[attachment=160]

... smile

Cheers,

OldTimer
(06-11-2012 04:05 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2012 06:37 AM)googie Wrote: [ -> ]OldTimer

Here you take this one............. I'll wait for the next one:

... smile

Cheers,

OldTimer

OldTimer thanks sooo much...! but I could not see 16’+ aluminum boat, with electric start 4 stroke motor. WinkWinkWink
(06-11-2012 09:58 PM)googie Wrote: [ -> ]OldTimer thanks sooo much...! but I could not see 16’+ aluminum boat, with electric start 4 stroke motor. WinkWinkWink

That's great.... should work out just swell - as you both can't.

A match made in heaven.

Enjoy.
Reference URL's