Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Seeking Ice Fishing Families
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I am a development researcher for a non-fiction television production company based in Toronto.

We are developing a television show about the cold, fun and quirky world of ice fishing in Canada. We are looking for ice fishing families or friends with larger-than-life personalities.

Are you intensely passionate about ice fishing? Get in touch! If you have an ice-fishing related business or side business, even better!

Each episode will follow the hilarious antics of our ice fishers as they spend days on the ice, getting up to all sorts of shenanigans and maybe even catching some fish Wink. We want to capture not only the spirit of ice fishing, but also the community atmosphere around the pastime.

To find out more, please send us an e-mail telling us about your ice-fishing 'family' and why you are a great candidate for the show. Feel free to include photos of yourselves in action and any other information to help us understand why you are perfect for this show!

I am happy to address any questions on the forum, so feel free to ask about the production!

icefishingfamily@gmail.com
Hey Rdobs,

Wow............... reality TV meets ice fishing………….

Possible titles:

“Fire in the Hole”

“Auger Masters”

“Tales of the Tip-up”

And my favorite:

“Hot Huts”

…………..grin

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's