Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Renewed interest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello To all:

There was a time in my life when fishing was the significant part of my lifestyle. During the past 35 years my interests changed from one primarily of fishing to hunting. I am at a point in my life now where hunting will probably always by my priority but two Grandkids and the available fishing that is available locally have rejuvinated my interest in things with scales ( other than shooting them with my bow ).

Although I do have several boats and a Kayak with the aformentioned two Grandchildren my interests initially will be from shore. I look forward to spending more time of what appears to be a most informative sight.

I do have a Poke Boat kayak that I use for Duck Hunting, any advice that anyone ( Michael Angelo ) might want to forward as to modifications to make it more fishing friendly would be welcomed.

REgards to all,
Dan
Welcome to OSF Dan.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome!
Welcome Dan, sent you a PM! Two friends of mine are just getting started in hunting, they want me to join in but then I'll have less time to fish haha Tongue.
I'm interested in hunting too. I got my arm license and passed the hunting exam last year. but have not tried to go hunting yet.
What's the possession limit on arms?.......C&R possible......... smile
Reference URL's