Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New and looking for fishing buddies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, new to this forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in the Waterloo area looking for someone to fish with. I fish for perch and crappie in the off season and even sometimes in summer when I'm looking for a good dinner. I also love to fish pike and have a very nice spot for them and bass. If anyone is looking to fish let me know and we can go anytime. Would like to try for trout this year as we'll
I think the grand river is close to there. I wonder if the trout make it up in that area
Welcome!
Hi FishAddict,

I presuppose you've fished the Grand a bit where it's close to you. No trout so far?

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome to OSF! i'm new myself.... just wanted to say this is one of the more "active" sites i've been on... lotta posts daily and members are friendly!
(04-30-2014 04:37 PM)Fishaddict Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, new to this forum and wanted to see if there was anyone in the Waterloo area looking for someone to fish with. I fish for perch and crappie in the off season and even sometimes in summer when I'm looking for a good dinner. I also love to fish pike and have a very nice spot for them and bass. If anyone is looking to fish let me know and we can go anytime. Would like to try for trout this year as we'll

I can come with you for fishing. live in Brampton
prefer to go west of GTA.
thanks
Reference URL's