Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum. I started fishing last summer and I didn't know a thing. Good thing McFly came by and showed me a thing or two about fishing.. I then caught my first goby.. haha. I've caught a bunch of blue gills then got some bass.. then even tried salmon! Ice fishing has been really cold and i'm not quite sure if i like it. I've been catching nothing for the whole month of April and I tried fishing quite a few times Sad Right now I just wanna feel a bite again.

Other than that, I'm a musician and a teacher!

Michael
Welcome Michael, were you the guy the came with mcfly when we went Carp fishing?
Hey MicroWave,

What's cookin........?

Welcome to OSF.

Were do you hale from?

What instrument(s) do you play? I'm into stringed instruments (guitar, mandolin. banjo, bass).

Cheers,

OldTimer
I get what you mean, April kind of sucks for fishing until Trout Opener
(05-01-2014 03:03 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Michael, were you the guy the came with mcfly when we went Carp fishing?

Yep that was me! haha I remember a bunch of lines got destroyed that day. Tongue
(05-01-2014 03:04 PM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey MicroWave,

What's cookin........?

Welcome to OSF.

Were do you hale from?

What instrument(s) do you play? I'm into stringed instruments (guitar, mandolin. banjo, bass).

Cheers,

OldTimer

Hey OT!

You got the reference! my parents couldn't pronounce microwave properly so as a kid i thought I had something named after me!

I hale from Scarbaria

I'm primarily a singer and and pianist but I've dabbled in many other instruments (bass, guitar, violin, trumpet and all brass, clarinet, flute, drums, sax, ukulele.... )
Reference URL's