Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Interesting Channel Catfish Pattern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last weekend the kids took me cat fishing for Father's Day in 2 hours we caught about a dozen.. With sauger and walleye to boot... One of the catfish had an interesting pattern... Has anyone seen anything like this before?

[Image: AvR94Qd.jpg]
[Image: t3ACXD3.jpg]

This is my oldest with two on a pickerel rig:
[Image: NZ9OaYX.jpg]

A good time was had by all!
Beginnings of carcinoma?
Juvenile cats often exhibit spotting. It's pretty normal.
Good stuff zippy and happy belated father's day. Was the boat the father's day present too? Tongue
(06-23-2014 10:29 PM)Eli Wrote: [ -> ]Juvenile cats often exhibit spotting. It's pretty normal.

Thanks Eli!
(06-23-2014 11:12 PM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Good stuff zippy and happy belated father's day. Was the boat the father's day present too? Tongue

Thanks!

We ave been thinking about a boat but at this time it does not fit into our lifestyle right now. The kids are young so going through all the hassle to go out for 2 hours is not quite worth it. Not to mention storage and maintenance. Maybe in 5 or 6 years.

Right now I have been using guides for specialty trips with a couple of friends. It's pretty cost effective when split a couple of ways.

This trip was a fathers day special by ORGF (Ottawa River Guided Fishing) who does special 2-3 hour kids excursions.
(06-23-2014 06:06 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Beginnings of carcinoma?

Nope............Digenetic fluke metacercariae perhaps..
Reference URL's