Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hi all. New to osf northwest brampton.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering if anyone could tell me somewhere to fish bass and pike near brampton. I have 3 boys (5-10 years) we have tried fairy lake in Acton and it's ok but mostly sunfish. Any info would be great.
(07-11-2014 12:34 PM)vindango Wrote: [ -> ]Just wondering if anyone could tell me somewhere to fish bass and pike near brampton. I have 3 boys (5-10 years) we have tried fairy lake in Acton and it's ok but mostly sunfish. Any info would be great.

Welcome to the forum. I don't believe there is anywhere near Brampton where you have a good chance of catching pike. However, most of the popular ponds in Brampton have largemouth bass. Try searching the forum and use google, and you'll find a few spots.
Welcome!
The ponds in Erin can sometimes be productive for rock bass, and largemouth up to about a pound. I park on the grass at 43.775041,-80.076288 Plenty of snapping turtles, try not to hook one of those! If the lilies are thick you can drag a Texas rigged worm, in open areas a small surface plug like a Chug Bug can work. It can be a bit hit and miss, but the fish are definitely in there.
Reference URL's