Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New Member
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm new to the group and am looking forward to hearing good tips for fun trips. I have been fishing for about 30 years and stick mostly to bass. I own A 2011 Nitro with a 115 mercury, small but it does the job. I fish mostly ventral to northern Ontario with my home lake being Simcoe. I belong to a group that fishes opening Walleye and Bass annually. We also do small tournaments so we're always willing to learn about new lakes. Largest bass caught in the last few years is 5.10. Hoping to improve on that soon so any and all help is truly welcomed. Cheers!
Welcome! Bass fishing is my favorite and I plan to begin competing in a few years. I've got a 2005 Skeeter sx180.

Simcoe is an awesome lake, do you fish Cooks Bay?

Also what group are you in if you don't mind me asking, I'm looking for a Bass club to join.
Yes I fish cooks bay, great for large mouth and pike. Run crank baits in 6-12 foot of water foe either species. The big smallies are usually deep in the lake (30') and hit on tubes and drop shotting.
Welcome to the forum.
Reference URL's