Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,

I am old school and this is my first forum of any kind but I am taking the plunge as OSF looks like a great place to learn and share.

I am a novice fisher - fished growing up but nothing serious, just fooling around. I live in the West GTA and have been watching people fish for salmon from shore for years. So, this year I decided to give it a try to see if fishing can become one of my hobbies when retirement comes.

I will do my best to contribute when I can - but as a novice, I may be asking more than answering. Thank you,
Hey Boatless,

Welcome to OSF.

A good start might be searching/reading in the articles area for topics that interest you.

BTW - fishing can become an addictive yet honourable lifestyle. (tastes good too occasionally.........smile)

Cheers,

OldTimer
(09-06-2014 08:18 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Boatless,

Welcome to OSF.

A good start might be searching/reading in the articles area for topics that interest you.

BTW - fishing can become an addictive yet honourable lifestyle. (tastes good too occasionally.........smile)

Cheers,

OldTimer

Thank you OldTimer - I will follow your advice and start there!
Welcome!

If you need any help feel free to ask away!
Giuga10 - thank you for the warm welcome!
Reference URL's