Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: SALMON SMASHING RAPALA'S
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Nice video and fish!
Thanks Zippy
SWEET!!! Just like on the pier... and I thought their behavior changed once they entered the river. This year I've finally learned that they'll still hit a lure.

Very few people believe me when I tell them on the bank, but now I can direct them to these vidoes lol. I'm just trying to spread the word so we can get more fishing done and less lining/flossing Tongue.
Yea, I wasn't getting any luck drifting roe bags so I brought my spinning rod the next day to try out lures.

Here's the vid of my first salmon on a Rapala...

Nice catches pump, do you mind telling me which river this is, the credit seems empty.
Sorry but I prefer not to mention which tribs I'm fishing in my video's.

I hope you guys understand.
I thought about your vids again today Pump. I was fishing a group of salmon with spinners, then kwickfish, then different spinners, spoons, wobbling baits etc....

Kept throwing different things at them and finally I put on a bargain-bin cotton cordell and it was smashed on the first cast.

Just need to keep changing lures until something triggers one to hit.
I was using a Storm Hot N Tot this week and I've got salmon on 2 of the 3 colours that I have.
Silver/black and silver/blue produced but nothing on a fluorescent red.
I also got one to smash a small squarebill rapala clankin crank in wht/blk/red.

I got some other lures I wanna experiment with.
(10-08-2014 03:54 PM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]Nice video and fish!

Nice
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's