Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Regular Meet Ups for our members?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Eh guys,

Hope everyone is doing well. I was just wondering how everyone would feel about perhaps getting together on a regular basis to fish together. I think it would be awesome to learn from each other and get to know one another while we do what we love.

Let me know what you all think?

you fish,
ifish
Cool
I think that would be a great idea.
I'm interested. I hate fishing alone. Boring I'm in Mississauga. Heading up to do some perch fishing next month during the festival
(03-10-2015 04:37 PM)redwings Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested. I hate fishing alone. Boring I'm in Mississauga. Heading up to do some perch fishing next month during the festival

Hi
where you guys heading for fishing ?
thanks
Mat
So will this meet ever happen or did it already?
yes ... i am interested in this meet up too .. the post was from 2015 but we can get this started ...
Ok, who's the single person that voted to go solo? Smile I'm not much of a talker but I do enjoy the company of others in a positive learning light to share and learn together. I'm a catch and release person unless in lake simcoe and catch some fish I like then I may keep a few.

I think monthly meetups would be nice. Or better yet every 2 weeks that way if someone can't make the monthly then there will always be a few people around to fish with.
Reference URL's