Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone, first post here. Just started to get into fishing last summer.

Mostly shore fishing in the few ponds in and around Brampton, due to work schedule and limited time.

Looking to get a Canoe this summer so that should improve the fishing opportunities!

Best fish so far: 3-4 pound Bass from Heart Lake. (Surprised me as well!) and a 8-9lb "related to a Tuna" fish while out on a Catamaran in Cuba. Smile
Welcome! I have also fished various ponds in Brampton and have caught mainly panfish and a few largemouth bass over the past few years. What else have you caught around the area?
Welcome aboard! If you want to see what people catch around here take a look at the species challenge link. Its a real mixed bag!

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/For...-Challenge

Welcome aboard!
Hey Talis,

Welcome to OSF.

Cheers,

OldTimer
So far mostly just panfish. Few LM and SM bass. South lake was easy for catfish.

Even caught a couple very small trout? In the credit down by burnhamthorpe off the foot bridge.

Island lake netted me a 22" pike ice fishing. Hoping to spend a lot of canoe time there this year.

Currently getting skunked at heart lake right now. No worms for sale yet at crappy tire. Wink wasnt very good with lures last year either.
Welcome!
Reference URL's