Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: NEWBIE :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new to this site and hoping to learn a lot from you guys! As well as share my own experiences Smile

I don't have that much experience but my passion and excitement about fishing is extremely high! I would love to chat and hear stories and learn from anyone who shares this passion of mine.

My grandpa introduced me at a young age and ever since I've been hooked. Don't mind my horrible pun. Other than taking me a couple of times I am basically self taught and try to soak up as much knowledge as possible from shows, meeting and talking with people ect... So any knowledge or personal experience would be greatly appreciated! Smile

Please feel free to message me!!

I live in the Hamilton area but am able to travel. I've fished peir 4 (bayfront) with some fair success. Lake ontario, Up north in the muskoka area, Fifity point recently, Lowville park and Bronte creek.

Thanks in advance for anyone's comments Smile!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE ON A GREAT YEAR OF FISHING Smile!
Welcome, lots of good information and discussion on this site. Looking forward to seeing your reports.
Hi FishingGirlMarina,

Welcome to OSF.

We're all hooked on this great sport too.

What might be your favorite target species?

I too look forward to your reports.

Cheers,

OldTimer
(05-06-2015 06:12 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hi FishingGirlMarina,

Welcome to OSF.

We're all hooked on this great sport too.

What might be your favorite target species?

I too look forward to your reports.

Cheers,

OldTimer

Thank you!

I have so much fun fishing for pretty much anything!

Of course Large and Small mouth are always extremely fun. But again I'll pretty much try for whatever is out there!

I just got a few little rainbows yesterday Smile that was a good time!

Marina
(05-06-2015 12:03 AM)zippyFX Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome, lots of good information and discussion on this site. Looking forward to seeing your reports.

Thank you!!
I like smallmouth bass the best.

What did you use to catch the small rainbows?
(05-07-2015 02:13 PM)GailBait Wrote: [ -> ]I like smallmouth bass the best.

What did you use to catch the small rainbows?

I used a 1/16 panther fly spinner ... got a few more the other day when I went as well using them.

Small mouth are great to catch.

Going to go back today as well to try for some more Smile
Welcome!
(05-07-2015 07:19 PM)Giuga10 Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome!

Thank you!! Smile
Reference URL's