Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Welcome!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael
(02-10-2012 02:01 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael

greetings from wasaga beach

lots of fishin tales to share, none of them too tall............

found link I wanted to open for an old map

here I am

philco
(12-16-2012 10:41 PM)philco59@hotmail.com Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-10-2012 02:01 AM)MichaelAngelo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and Welcome! Thank-you for joining the OSF Forums, we are now one member stronger Smile. Let's hear about you, your fishing experiences and preferences, and anything else you like to do!

Happy sharing,

Michael

greetings from wasaga beach

lots of fishin tales to share, none of them too tall............

found link I wanted to open for an old map

here I am

philco

Welcome Philco,

I'd love to hear your fishing stories. For welcomes try posting a new thread instead of posting it on here but no worries, it's ok Big Grin.

Enjoy the forum,
Giuga10
Welcome to the forum. What species do you target?
Hello Philco, glad to see you found the map you wanted. You can thank OldTimer for that Smile
Hello, I am from the Port Perry area and love all types of fishing. I am looking forward to learning more about my favourite sport and sharing also. I am also hoping to find a few fishing buddies.

Happy sharing,

Michael

Thank you for the welcome,
I'm originally from the Kawartha region but I've been living in East York now for 10 years. I typically go looking for bass, I like the fight they put up. However I've been fishing for catfish too. This past spring I tried trout fishing in Durham region with my brother in-law, I'm not sure how I feel about it yet.
Glad to see an organization dedicated to shore fishing, this is awesome!
Welcome Jmoynes!

Happy sharing,

Michael

Thank-you for the warm welcome! We're planing to spend some vacation time in the Dorset area this summer (if summer ever gets here) so I'm interested in the goings-on in the area. In particular, fishing opportunities on Kawagama. Used to do quite a bit of fishing, Big and Little Hawk, Halls, etc, but have kind of lost touch with what's going on currently. So, I'm looking forward to Members who can share some of their expertise!
Cheers
MikeSmile

Happy sharing,

Michael

Thank you for the welcome. I am from Toronto, I don't get many chances to fish. I am interested in fishing the St Lawrence river this summer, near Kingston. I like to fish from shore, so I am looking for tips from members. I fish for anything that bites. Big Grin

Jan
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's