Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ladies and gents! My name is Terry and I'm new to this forum. I´ve always loved fishing and after many years of being out of the country, I'm slowing getting back to it. Since I don't own a boat (only until I win the lottomax), I'm looking for some good shore fishing spots.

My wife and I recently visited Rice Lake and got nothing but tiny Sunfish. We tried all day at the Harwood area. The place was nice but finding a place to park the car close to us was difficult. I guess the people who live near the lake don´t like tourists too much (my wife got yelled at because we parked in front of this guys house... there were no signs).

Anyways, we´re in the Brampton/Mississauga area and would like to know some good spots to visit away from the cities if possible. We're willing to drive up to 2 hours in any direction. Ontario Lake would be OK but would prefer inland lakes.

If you have any advice, please feel free to leave me a message. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hi Terry,

Welcome aboard OSF.

Perhaps this may help in your quest:

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...ortunities

You may also benefit from looking about at other articles and posts on this forum. Use the search feature to narrow your selections.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's