Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello from Kitchener
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody!
I haven`t fished since I was a kid, and recently decided to start fishing again. I hope I will learn new stuff from OSF and I will do my best to contribute.
Hey EddyZee,

Welcome to OSF.

Fish the Grand much in your area?

Looking forward to your posts.

Cheers,

OldTimer
I moved to Kitchener less than a year ago, and didn`t really get the chance to fish to much. I went fishing on the grand river 3-4 times , but didn`t have much luck. I will go again once the bass season opens. I`m still searching for good spots to fish on the Grand.
Thank you. really helpful.
The Grand has a ton of bass all over it, the only trouble in Kitchener is all the easy access points are over fished. If you can head down south of Cambridge to Glen Morri you will have better luck. From Glen Morris to Paris the bass fishing is dynmite but you likely need a canoe or wade down the shoreline. There is a trail and you can follow it down and find some nice spots if you dont mind going for a long walk. Its a beautiful area.
(06-14-2015 12:33 PM)eddyz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everybody!
I haven`t fished since I was a kid, and recently decided to start fishing again. I hope I will learn new stuff from OSF and I will do my best to contribute.

If you are interested PM me sometime and we'll see about getting out.
Have tried the Glen Morris area au couple of times without any luck. Not sure of the river structure but there were a few kids who walked to the upstream side of the island and where successful. Might follow their example one of these days?
Reference URL's