Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Hello Everybody!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everybody! Very excited to share and hear stories with everybody here. I live in Brantford, I do most of my fishing on the grand river in town and the surrounding area. I used to fish a lot as a young teenager but for some reason (I'm not sure why) I stopped fishing pretty much altogether. Last summer I got back into it and now I fish more than I ever used to. I try to get out 3-4 times a week. I'm always looking for new spots to fish but I have a few spots which I frequent most of the time. I catch a fair amount of smallies, but I am still trying to find a spot on the Grand to land some decent pike. If anyone is able to give me a few hints as to where I can find those beauties it would be greatly appreciated. Once again, I hope to hear everyone's stories and share a few of my own!
Welcome!

I had a teacher with the last name Nagy a couple years ago. Is Nagy your last name?

Enjoy the forum!
Hi,

Welcome to OSF.

Targeting Pike on the Grand with consistent repeatable results is tough. They move about so frequently in response to river conditions and prey locations.

Look forward to your posts.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's