Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: Intro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Angelo,
Thanks for accepting me as a member. I'm from the KW area. I have been fishing for steelhead ( main fish target ) in the Grey Bruce region tribs for more than 30 years. I do mainly river fishing in my waders, don't own a boat. I have graduated from using spawns/live baits to homemade artificials, spinners and spoons.
I have read a lot about early season pier and surf fishing but have never tried it. So I'm just trying it out this year. I found there are a lot of ideas here in the forum. Thanks for posting guys.
Thanks again
Wes P
Hey Wes,

Welcome to OSF. Look forward to reading about your outings.

Cheers,

OldTimer
Welcome.I learned a lot here too.
Welcome. Have any pics of your artificals?
(09-18-2015 07:28 AM)OldTimer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Wes,

Welcome to OSF. Look forward to reading about your outings.

Cheers,

OldTimer

OldTimer, thanks for your hospitality.
(09-18-2015 03:46 PM)Galhug Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome. Have any pics of your artificals?

Hi Galhug,
I don't have any pics of the artificial lures( spinners and spoons ) that I customized. I buy the parts from a parts supplier in Hepworth, Ontario and make them to my spec.
Have not heard the town of Hepworth in years. Got stick there in a snowstorm once. Does the supplier Hepworth have a website?
Galhug, the supplier in Hepworth is online. Here's the website:www.luremaking.com
Disclosure: I'm not employed nor do I get any commision from them, ha ha ha.
Maybe they should give you commission.
Thanks for the info
Ha ha, that's ok. They would expect me to sign a contract to only buy from them.
Reference URL's