Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New to Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, New to the Forum.

Long story short - I grew up on the Atlantic Ocean in NJ, worked on charter boats as a youth (Sea Bass and Flounder up to Shark and Tuna off shore trips) - fishing was my thing. Joined the Army in 2003, and when I left moved up to Toronto in 2008 as an Ironworker. . . Its been a busy few years, but finally got back into Fishing over the last couple years 2014/ 2015. As a youth, Freshwater fishing was never my thing with the ocean so close, but Ontario Freshwater fishing has made me a new man, 25lb Catfish and 40lb Carp will do that to ya, haha.

Most of the fishing I do is shoreline - from Jordan Station up to Oshawa following Lake Ontario and its tributaries. Sometimes I'll hit up north around Port Severn. . . my general driving range - unless a friend who has a boat wants to go trolling for a day.

Anywho - just looking for new areas to try - techniques - you name it. . .

Right now, im planning to go to Jordan Harbor tomorrow just for shits and giggles - its been a warm winter, ive been going stir crazy and have a couple dozen leftover nightcrawers from last season! Lol!
Welcome! Quite the story you have! You'll find what you're looking for here. Lot's of stuff to read!
Welcome aboard............ how'd you make out at Jordan?

Cheers,

OldTimer
Reference URL's