Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: contest start date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A number of us were discussing this years contest back in January and decided that the contest would run Jan 1 - Dec 31. Now, in the official rules just posted, it says Mar 1-Dec 1. I know this is just for bragging rights, but in order to play by the rules, which start date is good? Do my ice-fishing perch count, or do I have to go get another one?
(03-13-2016 02:47 PM)Fossil Fish Wrote: [ -> ]A number of us were discussing this years contest back in January and decided that the contest would run Jan 1 - Dec 31. Now, in the official rules just posted, it says Mar 1-Dec 1. I know this is just for bragging rights, but in order to play by the rules, which start date is good? Do my ice-fishing perch count, or do I have to go get another one?

MA - FossilFish is correct in the date thing being Jan 1st forward. You may have missed this thread while out of the country.

http://ontarioshorefishing.com/forum/Thr...-end-dates

OT
My apologies! Thank-you for bringing this to my attention, rules are updated, post away!
Reference URL's