Ontario Shore Fishing Forum

Full Version: New from Thornhill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone. This is my second fishing forum that I'm joining. I'm joining because the last one i joined was not that active. I'm just north of North York and have fished several places near me. A lot of ponds have been a bust and so i have no reporting material at the moment. Currently, I'm waiting on Bass season before I make the leap to go a little farther but I like to target all kinds of fish. I hope this place becomes a great resource for me. Thanks
(06-14-2016 10:24 PM)kimchi24 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone. This is my second fishing forum that I'm joining. I'm joining because the last one i joined was not that active. I'm just north of North York and have fished several places near me. A lot of ponds have been a bust and so i have no reporting material at the moment. Currently, I'm waiting on Bass season before I make the leap to go a little farther but I like to target all kinds of fish. I hope this place becomes a great resource for me. Thanks

Welcome Kimchi24...I found this site to be more friendly than others and people respond to your questions so you can learn and it has helped me a lot since i started this hobby...tons to read..Good Luck...
Welcome to OSF KimChi24.
Thank you for the replys Smile I already see that this forum is wayyyy more active. I have quite a bit of reading to do so I may lurk for a little while but I will participate in new forum posts as well.
Hey hey, welcome! I was looking to try a couple spots around the Thornhill vaughan area. A few of the ponds and river look promising.
Reference URL's